News (Updated 13th June 2013)
Club Records and Rankings have been updated:
****It is up to YOU as an athlete to contact the Team Manager if you are available***
1) County Champs THIS Weekend 25th & 26th - this is by pre-entry programme & info available from www.nottssaaa.org . Please note change of venue
***NOW Harvey Hadden Stadium, Wingman Road, Nottingham NG8 4PB***
3) Results for Saturday's Mini League are now on our webpages.
4) For U11, U13 & U15 please make a note of dates the last 2 mini leagues:
Sunday 16th June Notts Minileague Track and field 3 Ashfield School, Sutton Road, Kirkby in Ashfield, NG17 8HP
Saturday 20th July Notts Minileague Track and field 4 Nottingham Harvey Hadden Stadium, Wigman Road, Nottingham NG8 4PB
Details of event etc will be emailed nearer the time.
1)The Community Sports Fund (CSF) is a grant aid scheme - details attached
2) Funding opportunity; this time for talented young performers; Rising Stars. Please seehttp://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/enjoying/sport/sportforall/funding/grants-for-individuals/ for the full details, criteria and online application form. Deadline for applications is 2 June 2013.
3) Can you support this runner, Regina in aid of bowel cancer www.runregrun.co.uk
4) Double Discount at Up & Running, Huntingdon St, Nottingham this bank holiday w/e - 20% off all full priced stock. Take along your UKA/EA card and mention Mansfield Harriers!!!
5) Coach Education Courses - details attached.
Booth League Results: 14th May: 16th April
1) Up & Running Nottingham, Huntingdon Street, NG1 3NA are offering double discount over the Bank Holiday Weekend so instead of the usual 10% you can get 20% , just take your EA or UK:A card if you haven't got yours yet, I am sure a copy of this email will be OK. NB this is only on Full Price items. Tip you can park for free in Staples car park opposite - at your own risk! View More Details here
2) New Fixtures list attached and on Website Home page.
Click here to view latest message from the club chairman
Youth Development League U13 & U15 Saturday 4th May!!!
More Help needed...
potential funding opportunity; this time for talented young performers criteria and online application form
FAO All Road Runners particularly those that compete in the Notts Road Race League, the East Midlands Booths Road Race League, Colwick Park Run, Rushcliffe Park Run and Mansfield Park Runs. Please see attached flyer about some track races which are to be held on Wed May 1st. These races are aimed at road runners who have NOT raced / run on a track before to come and have a go. Experienced athletes that regularly race on tracks are not encouraged to enter these races. Races will be over 800m and 1500m. Races will be seeded according to ability and will be mixed gender.
There will be at least 6 x 800m races and 5 x 1500m races on the night. Runners can enter either the 800 or 1500 or both. All runners will receive an accurately recorded time. Entries are limited to 60 in each event. Pre entry is recommended but entries on the night will be accepted IF SPACE ALLOWS.
Active Mansfield Facebook page is now live! www.facebook.com/activemansfielduk
Want to be part of the biggest Cricketing event of the season? Well this is your chance, but you need to act fast! See attached.
The Community Sports Fund (CSF) is a grant aid scheme aimed at helping local sports clubs and organisations located within the county of Nottinghamshire by supporting projects that encourage additional people to get involved in sport, or retain those who would otherwise cease to be involved.
The award is a maximum of £1500 for Clubmark clubs £1000 for other organisations and clubs that haven’t achieved Clubmark
The minimum amount that can be applied for is £500 and only one application will be considered in any financial year.Awards will be made to successful applicants to help with costs such as; Coaching fees; Facility hire; Equipment costs ; Publicity costs. Any awarded funding must be spent within 12 months. The closing date for applications is Friday 7 June 2013 for projects to start from October 2013. You will be informed of the decisions by August 2013. Please follow the link below to submit an application - please take time to read through all the guidance notes and application questions so you have all the information to hand before completing the online form.Unfortunately once you have started the application you cannot save it and go back to complete at a later date.http://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/enjoying/sport/sportforall/funding/sportclubs/
Message from the Club Chairman following the AGM on Wed 27th Feb: View Here
- Next >>